BANGALORE, India, Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewsCentre/ — Herbal Supplement Market is Segmented by Type (Mono – Herb Type, Multi – Herb Type), by Application (Pharmaceutical Industry, Health Care Industry), by Regions & Key players Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Nutrition Category.
The global Herbal Supplement Market size is projected to reach USD 8983.6 Million by 2026, from USD 7393.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of herbal supplement market size are, increase in the aging population, growing female buyers for dietary supplements, use of herbal products by young demography, and increasing consumer awareness for preventive healthcare measures.
For the period 2021-2026, the report provides country-wise revenue and volume sales analysis and region-wise revenue and volume analysis of the global herbal supplement market. It also provides sales analysis and forecast of different regional markets by each application as well as type segment in terms of volume.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Herbal Supplement Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-11C4281/Global_Herbal_Supplements
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE HERBAL SUPPLEMENT MARKET SIZE
Increased health and wellness spending and rising disposable income levels, especially in emerging nations, are expected to increase the herbal supplement market size. There is a growing preference for buying health and wellness products compared to luxury goods among consumers in developing nations. herbal supplements help to maintain cholesterol levels, regulate the digestive system and reduce stress.
Furthermore, the increase in demand for dietary supplements and the side effects of allopathic drugs also fuels the growth of the herbal supplement market size.
On the contrary, the strict regulatory policy for these herbal supplements and the low acceptance of the product limit the growth of the herbal supplement market size. However, the introduction of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) Regulations by the U.S. FDA offers market players the opportunity to research and develop novel dietary supplements.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-11C4281/global-herbal-supplements
HERBAL SUPPLEMENT MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on application, the pharmaceuticals segment is expected to hold the largest herbal supplement market share during the forecast period. Potential markets for herbal supplement in the pharmaceutical industry are the Latin American and Asia-Pacific regions due to improved productivity in research & development initiatives taken by producers, as well as customer preference for herbal medicines.
Based on the region, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to hold the largest herbal supplement market share. One of the main reasons attributed to its largest market share is the high use of traditional medicine for the treatment of different diseases in this region.
Furthermore, the growing exports of herbal products, the presence of a large geriatric population base also boost the market growth.
Europe is expected to witness the highest growth in the herbal supplement market during the forecast period. This is due to the growing vegan population, followed by government initiatives encouraging the consumption of organic products, especially in Germany and France.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-11C4281/Global_Herbal_Supplements
TOP COMPANIES IN THE HERBAL SUPPLEMENT MARKET
Globally, FMCG companies are entering joint ventures with food ingredient manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies to leverage synergies and share investment commitments.
Some of the top companies in the herbal supplement market include :
HERBAL SUPPLEMENT MARKET SEGMENTS
Market Segment by Type
Market Segment by Application
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-11C4281&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-11C4281&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– Protein supplement market was valued at USD 4,908.9 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 8,717.1 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2025. An increase in living standards and a rise in willingness to spend money are some of the factors contributing to the growth of the protein supplement industry.
– The Immune Health Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 29340 Million by 2026, from USD 18160 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2021-2026. Amway, Bayer AG, INFINITUS, PERFECT (CHINA), Swisse, GNC, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents.
– Brain Health Supplements Market generated USD 3,194 Million in 2016 and is anticipated to reach USD 5,813 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2017 to 2023. Major factors driving the growth of brain health supplement market size are, Increase in the number of promotional activities carried out by key players, rise in willingness among the general population to enhance brain functions, the surge in the number of self-directed consumers, and increase in awareness among the students about brain health supplements.
– Liquid Dietary Supplements Market is Segmented by Type Additional Supplements, Medicinal Supplements, Sports Nutrition, by Application Infant, Children, Adults, Pregnant Women, Elderly and by various regions.
– Vitamin A Supplements Market is Segmented by Count 90 Softgels, 100 Softgels, More than 100 Softgels, by Application Retailers, Online Shopping and by various regions.
– Echinacea Supplement Market is Segmented by Type Capsules, Tablets, by Application Retailers, Online Shopping and by various regions.
– OTC Vitamins And Minerals Dietary Supplements Market is Segmented by Form Tablets, Capsules, Powders, Liquids, by Application Pain Relief, Heart Disease, Cancer, Brain Function, Eye Health and by various regions.
– The Multivitamin Supplement Market is Segmented by Type Soft Gels/Pills, Powder, Liquid, by Application Children/ Teenagers, Men, Women, Pregnant woman, Elderly and by various regions.
– Cordyceps Supplement Market is Segmented by Type Capsules, Tablets, by Application Hospital, Drugstore and by various regions.
– Serotonin Supplement Market is Segmented by Type Tablets, Capsules, by Application Supermarkets, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies and by various regions.
– The Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market is Segmented by Product Powder Stick Pack, Capsule, Tablet,Probiotic Drops, by End User Pharmacy, Supermarkets, Online Stores, Hospitals and Clinics, Direct Sales and by various regions.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Herbal Supplements Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE: Valuates Reports